Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm still about....

Just in case anyone was worried...LOL...Still here, not sure what happened to this Term....considering I averaged 2 days a week work, I have no excuse. Although ANC has been busy with overnight camps, and activities. The school fete took up some time as well as organising a portrait fundraiser. We had a scrap afternoon with some parents and Teachers. I have 4 almost completed LO's. Almost Completed because the brain kicks in part way through the creative process and of course the finishing elements are at home. I just haven't had a chance to get back to them. I have had Bertie working, he cut some vintage chairs and ornate frames that I sold off at the scrap afternoon, he also cut some names for our ANC Corsairs and they look quite good. I did manage to read 3 novels, 2 real in your hand novels and one ebook (loving Wattpad) all by my fav. author Jude Deveraux.

July to January is very busy for us beginning with a 9th, followed by a 19th and Father's Day, in less than 5 weeks we have a 17th, a week later a 41st, an ANC overnight sailing camp, followed by ANC Remembrance Day Ceremony a fortnight after a 62nd, ten days following that is a 50th and ANC tri-service Parade, ANC Awards Night and break up Party, leading into Xmas with another 62nd on Xmas Eve, New Years , 13th just in time for the start of a new school year. Mixed in this lot are the usual work end of year functions and a First Aid renewal course.

Looking forward to the 6 weeks Xmas break when I will re-subscribe to Ancestry.com and save all of my information and records, which I assumed I could still view after my subscription ended. Lesson learned... I'll have to get another memory stick to back them up on.

Now with 2 weeks school holidays, I'm hoping to find some creative time. When I do I will be sure to post pics.

So much for the intended quick "I'm still here" post.
Bye for now.

No comments: