So here are my latest creations..first up is my Grandmother, sadly she passed when my father was a boy, so I never got to know her. I have questions on the back of the tags in the pocket, things like : What is your favourite colour? How did you damage your front right tooth? (I have damage to the same tooth) What makes you laugh? What are your fears?
I used some more of the flowers I made from layers of Kaiser and Prima singles. The chair is cut from Sentimentals....made lots of different ones.
This one is Miss Megg, recycled a gift card envelope from Ally, love the print on brown paper, covered the Ally label with flowers and used some old BG Holy Cow rubons, a Me & My Big Ideas bling word and a Kaiser wooden flourish. Making an attempt to use old stash. Put Bertie to work on this one too, matted the photo on an Ornamental Iron cut.
Ummmm did you notice that I've used the same PP's in both LO's???? The off cuts from the 1st LO were still in front of me for the 2nd. Now I have to complete the other LO's from the scrap afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment