First up is the work Bertie did for our Cadet Corsairs, he did a pretty good job if you ask me...lol....and improvising for the lack of transfer tape - I used good old clear contact, works a treat. I did stick the contact to my shorts so that it wasn't extra sticky just in case.
This is based on a sketch from the September daily sketch comp. going on over at www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com . My Dear Miss had been following the sketches and I was inspired to have a go. I haven't entered the comp., but I don't think this will be the last I try. This is based on the Sept. 1st sketch. Go check it out. This is of Missy, all of 19 years ago...the pre-digi photos.
Well I'm in and out today, so I'm hoping to get back to some more creating. Being promoted to XO of the Unit has given me some more duties on top of Boats Officer. Luckily tonight is a Parade free night....not sure what it's like to be home for a Friday night, it's been soooooo long.
No comments:
Post a Comment