Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wow!!!! 2 posts in the same week....

Pic's are a bit dodgy but that's what you get when they are taken at night and leaning against the lappy screen.  Both of these are from the scrap afternoon - the almost completed lot - As you can see, Bertie did some more cutting in the first one....the frame is from Sentimentals and the butterflies from Picturesque...both carts. have been getting quite a workout. The lace is meant to look like bunting - it sort of does -  and I learnt that dotty bazzill is quite hard to tear...haha 

The


 This one came together quite well, considering I'd changed the title due to buying the chippie cutout on the day. I tried to keep it relatively simple. This one is my most photogenic offspring....or should I say the most accommodating...the LO looks better IRL, but that could be the dodgy pic.


With all of my incomplete LO's now complete, I'll be looking at something new to create....or continuing with a mini album about me that I started, to round up the first 40 years, with 41 just over a month away I'd best get it finished.

No comments: