Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Well.....I have been creating, but for work instead of memories..

See...I have been creating. These are for my classroom. I'm slowly building up the resources for my unique little people. The first two pics are of  "Farmer Vowel's sons", better pics as they are yet to be laminated- the body base is 11 3/4" so once the hat is added they fit an  A3 laminating pouch. The idea for the name came from one of our Prep teachers, so I have made her a set to replace her well loved ones. (Everyday Paper Dolls Dress Ups cowboy)

 Here they are all together.
The necessary 2D shapes, again large as the square is 11 3/4" from George and Basic Shapes.
                                      
 I have 16 of these apples, I plan to just use them to mount words or numbers or even write on with whiteboard pen.
 Another inspired resource. If you can't guess these hands count in 5's. Hands are from Printing 101.
 My Birthday chart. Each completed ice-cream represents a month and with the addition of extra scoops they will have the student's name and birthdate on it, again with whiteboard pen. Lots of re-usable resources
 Numbers 1-10, also a set in a different colour for 11-20.
 Another set of random use shapes, this time pennants. I'm considering adding eyelets to the top border edges for connecting.

 And last for now is the ever essential Alphabet cut at 6". I was going to laminate the Upper and Lowercase letter together but this way we can separate them and use them in matching games.
I figure you get the idea, apologies for the light glare from the laminating. Now I just need to get some time in my very busy timetable to complete the setup of my room.

No comments: