With the Big Boy moving in with his Big Sister, I have at long last scored my much awaited Scraproom. The move in turn required actually moving 3 rooms. The large TV unit was moved from the lounge room to the family room, so that the big plasma could finally make it's way to the lounge room. So my scrap stuff had to be moved from the family room to make space. Lots of photos but not much has really changed, same furniture and all. I have a small box of bits and pieces to put away and it's more or less complete. The lowboy has always stored my sewing bits, it will get a clean out to utilise the space better.
The view from the doorway.
With the door to the far left, this shows my album and cardstock storage. The printer is wireless so if anyone prints I just have to accept them entering my space to collect. lol, Essential desk and chair.
Turning further around the room, my low cupboard with my ikea fira drawers. Since Ikea no longer has the fira drawers, I had to buy the larger assembled ones. I just need to cover them.
Work desk.
Close up of Ikea drawers, a set of Kaiser drawers sits on top.
My display space with my growing collection of 'H's'.
Sewing lowboy with CD shelf (future cartridge shelf) to the left.
Cartridge shelf to the right.
Herbert station.
Built in cupboard door as gallery. My pages are a little too dimensional to use both doors. lol
Left side storage, the folders on the top shelf hold my genealogy work. Other bits stored here are camera bags, vinyl and off the page boxes for altering.
Right side cupboard stores smooth cardstock for teaching resources in plastic boxes on top shelf, plastic storage drawers housing lots of bits and pieces, sewing machine, Cinch and a few tools hanging on the rail.
Home made clip-it-up using curtain rings and paperclips.
Patterned paper rack and long ribbon storage on the side.
Now, I can look forward to creating. I will post some more teaching resources that Herbert helped create after I upload some more photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment