With a little...Ok, a lot of encouragement from a certain 'Beastie', I created my first LO for the year. Was off to a rocky start as I couldn't remember what I had done with my printed photos..finally found them in a photo box, of all places..haha...a fairly simple LO that took 2 days to produce..The journalling is about the origin of the dress my paternal Grandmother is wearing. I know this photo was from her sister's wedding as I have the picture of the two of them together, however the unanswered question is whether or not this is the very same dress her sister wore as her bridesmaid. Both sisters were dressmakers so it's possible it is just the same pattern because my Grandmother looked to have a slightly heavier build and the dress may not have fit her.
Some 3D tape to lift the photo and frame and it was all over..
Good news, I replaced Bertie with an upgrade of the Expression 2, so now "Herbert" joins the family. I will look into Bertie's ailment and see if there is a cure. Loving Herbert..just need to remember the icon meanings..might have to copy the chart in the book and add a few flow charts to reach some through the menu. Stay tuned for some more pics of school projects.
No comments:
Post a Comment