Saturday, January 5, 2013

Creative round up.....


The last of my special Xmas cards....just added some more cork and some glitz..prettied up the envelope too.
The next 3 designs are Birthday Cards for my godson's...some are a little later to arrive than others..Covered the "J" in washi tape and made it a gate fold.

 Found a great card on Pinterest where they made the 3D 'candles' and put the rolled up notes in  them..awesome idea I just wish it was consistent on Pinterest to link the original for credit.

 Used the old piece of toy tank tyre tread (stashed away for that 'come in handy' moment) to make the tracks, a bit of leftover cork from the Xmas cards and some textured paper.


 Sadly I attended a funeral for the Mum of a work collegue and her sisters. Lots of mist over gold embossing, similar to the Xmas cards I did a few years back. Love the technique. Couldn't get the best shot with so much mist frost reflecting the  light.



Hopefully more time to create with Hubby back to work tomorrow.

No comments: