
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Miss Megg's 6th birthday invitations
Well after churning out 22 of these little darlings, I'm sooo over it...Of course I invited the whole of her Prep class, not that I'm expecting them all to come along. Well I seriously hope not....but then again it would be like just another day at work..haha...ok, so using Herbie to do the cutting it wasn't soo bad....Another play with the CDS. I basically 'welded' a rectangle to a flower then folded at the halfway line...stamped with the smallest AL flourish for the tail, then ran just the petals part through Peri with the Swiss Dots embossing folder. Lastly I added my fav. die-cut vellum butterflies. I know, I know, you can see the 3D tape...but for something that may be binned soon, I guess I wanted it to look good but not use up all of my precious bits. Ohhh and not to forget that I had to handwrite all of the details inside the card becuase I didn't have time to work out the shape on the 'puter, to print inside....The things we do for the kids...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I didn't know you blogged! Ooh I think I might have to add you to my 'Must Read' list!
:) I looove those invitations. Gorgeous template!
xxoo
Post a Comment