Sunday, June 29, 2008

Latest Gallery challenge..

This is from the latest kit supplied by Theresa aka Fern from the Challenge Chicks on the SM Gallery....the challenge was to use a bit of each of the HG PP's supplied (7 PP's) and the flowers, a Monogram was to be made from our choice of the PP's...I was inspired by a Jen Hall LO where her circles are much larger and frame the photo...my largest circle punch is only 3/4" so that's why mine are much smaller...although I'm happy with it...shopping list..larger circle punch...!!!...Herbie could have done it for me...but then it would have meant changing papers too much..I bought a pack of Clear Presentation covers...the sort you use with binding machines...totally love these...I'm using them for transperancies....need to update my StazOn stash....so far I've only got Black and Timber Brown....I think a few more colours are needed....anyway...dribbling on...I used the Brown StazOn to stamp one of my new Kaiser journal blocks onto the transperancy then used my new Sharpie permanent fine marker to journal...(thanks Bec for the heads up on the multi-colour pack..mwah)....totally love the effect...keep scrappin', I'm off to tidy this mess up....





No comments: