Friday, June 20, 2008

Just an Update

This first pic is my new purchases from the Paper show at the Convention Centre...last minute decision to go seeing the weather was Blah for camping...I think I really have a thing for Kaiser....can't go past value for money....I dragged Celle with me and we stopped by Lisa Gibson's 'Scrap Cupboard' store....loved the 5 minute Frenzy's she was having...we scored ourselves 4 jars of Prima flowers @ $5 a jar...then went halves in each jar....gotta love that value....I'm happy now...I think I have every Kaiser Pearl colour now....soooo in love with the plum and copper ones..

These two pics are the latest from the Challenge Chic's from the SM gallery...this one was supplied by Lexie...I think we are up to round 5....I'm in group 3 this time...Lexie, Alicia and Theresa....this kit included pieces of the Mango Candy PP's.....as you know I'm not a brights girl in my scrappin'....so this was indeed a challenge for me....it's a quicky..I'm pleased with the result...time for another now...got to use my clear tape from my Electronic Dymo...wooo hoooo...been meaning to do that for a while now..















No comments: