Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Here's what I've been working on lately....well some of it

Well this is it so far....can't show the rest just yet...not finished....pic 1 is a quick last minute make to wear to the Paper show at the Convention Centre last weekend...pic 2 is the inside Instruction page to my CJ for this round....it's nearly finished.. pic 3 is the front...not finished yet...still have to add the title....pic 4 is the Engagement card I made for D & G...the colour is a little off....damn night shots.....pic 5 is the Mother's Day card for Mum...similar design to the E'ment card....same goes for the colours here....it really is light pink not apricot/peach....Well I'm busy busy busy with work...not finding much time for my fav. past time.....Ohhh got good news....getting my new camera soon.....I'll be joining the Canon EOS Club....Woooo Hoooo twin lenses and all....I can't wait.....already got the Prep Teacher wanting me to take pics of the kids for their end of Year Journals....she said I 'can practice'...haha
















No comments: