After taking Bertie to school for a week to get started on some much needed resources, photos will follow much later, I also cut more than 25 bags for a teacher to use for her class gifts and home decorations. I left the folding to her.....What else have I been up to????? To begin with here are the first 60 of the 95 baubles I created for the school christmas stall. All kindy glitzed individually hand written names by order. I was found out about my hand writing during the Under 8's Day activities of personalised names. Another secret out of the bag.
Miss Megg's friend turned 10, so another personalised box was created, along with a pencil box. Loving the Collected & Co. range at BigW with the raw boxes.Created for all of my 'school kids'....the original source has been long lost due to the multiple pinned pics on Pinterest. I am now short on green buttons...lol thanks to these and my 'h' from earlier. Frosted star beads from Spottie finised them off. The tree backing is from my wonderful Bertie using the Gingerbread cart. Pretty pleased with it, and the kids loved them.
Made for our exiting contracted Principal, secretly included on the Secret Santa table to remain anonymous. Caused a bit of confusion when she had two presents. It is a resin picture frame from cheap shop and black post-it-notes with white signo pen. Made myself one too, so the cat may be out of the bag next year if anyone recognises it. Haha
Miss Megg's teachers gift. The pencils on the jar.................lots of curse words once this was started. Electric sharpener was struggling. The picture frame is a whiteboard type of creation. Both are Pinterest inspirations. Used beginners ruled lined paper for the background, the covering of the whiteboard pen and the name label. My best beginner handwriting on the name label...lol
My Secret Santa recipient was our Japanese LOTE teacher, so I created an Asian/Christmas blend. Again with Bertie's help. Her favourite colours are black and red. The angel on the tag is another Pinterest inspiration. Butterfly paperclip with a pearl bead for a head. Made lots of these to pass to teachers. Forgot to take a pic of these before delivering.
Yet to make Christmas cards......decided to do some much needed cleaning first. Now that the much needed school holidays are here, I plan to create whenever possible. Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment