Monday, November 12, 2012

I'm making any excuse to create..........

A day at home with a sore throat...ok so I would have gone to work under normal circumstances, but I needed a 'ME' day....so I got busy finishing off this. Lots of bling fills in the gaps. Another piece to add to my  eventual scrap room.


 Keep the big boy happy...that and any excuse to be creative. His  mates all like getting their various cars dirty and his car has been nick-named 'Dirty RU'....so I put Bertie to work to create these. The 'RU' is mirror vinyl sticker (very hard to photograph in poor lighting), will look good in the daytime. 'SUBA' is in white and 'Dirty' in brushed stainless look. 'Dirty' didn't end up showing up the way I wanted and with the lack of black vinyl sticker the big boy requested the green to match his interior LED lighting. Not too shabby for an Hours work.



Been madly cutting up 12 x 12 sheets of Double sided PP to make some mini albums. Thanks Teresa Collins....  http://www.mycraftchannel.com/Shows/Teresa-Collins-Designs-Show/Now-and-Then-Calendar-Mini-Book/  I plan to play with her pocket sizes to add as extra horizontal trims. Got myself 10 sets cut, some are using 3 or 4 sheets of ranges I've collected and some are just 1 or 2 sheets. Now it's time to bag them in snap lock bags with embellies and ribbons etc. Some quick put together mini's for when I NEED some creative time and not a lot of minutes.

No comments: