Well it's been 4 months since my last post..ok not so bad. Well this is the catch up. Things that don't include pics are all of the Cadet activities, the ceremonies, the week long specialist course in the first week of Sept Hols, the numerous sailing days, the Anniversary dinner....it's becoming a full time job in part time hours.
The wrap up of Miss Megg's party includes the canvas of hand prints made by the guests. It hangs on her door.
3 Birthdays, Ash turned 20, the Big boy turned 18 and had a party. Themed to Angry Birds, Ash made most of the cake but left me to make the pigs and birds...oh and I'm now another year older.
I finally replaced the washing machine that I've been nursing through cycles for more than 18 months. Well, it gave me lots of time to research....haha
Cashed in some Qantas points and got this little baby. Just needed something for work and cadets where I didn't want to risk my Canon. Still playing with settings etc. and the no view finder....argh!! back to screen views to take pics. The colour got me...haha My heart was with the little Canon but this one has some artistic features.
Very little creating....a personalised box for a birthday using washi tape on chippie letter and to surround the box and a personalised bookmark for another.
New glasses for me.....Paprika red frames this time..and I've decided to grow my hair again. This time just a short bob style or as close as my curls will let it..
Then comes my little office....I've taken on the position of Special Needs Aide, as permanent as it can be until the last Aide finishes her 3 yrs long service. I finally have a space that I can make mine. Green and Black theme. Some of the pics are a bit blurry, but I'm still getting used to holding the little camera at arms length and the light coming in from the window didn't help...... Fish are 'Salt' & 'Pepper' named by the Goob.
The 7 Gypsies clipboard picture frame, was left over from a make & take at Printblocks many years ago. Took everything off it as it didn't match and created something special for my desk. Fabric for my desk came from one of the teachers, after she saw the green and black theme developing. A huge piece of fabric that was given to her years ago that she didn't know what to do with. Good score for me.
That seems to cover the wrap up for now....Wedding Anniversary tomorrow....leaving the two 'little' ones with Ash so we can go out for dinner. Hopefully the next post won't be so far from the last one, but I can't promise anything until we break for Xmas holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment