Monday, June 13, 2011

Blogger 'publish post' problems...

Ok, so it's been 3 days since I saved my last post because I couldn't get it to publish.
The publish post button did nothing (showed Javascript:void(0) ). Now....I had updated to IE9 a few days ago....after much searching I'd tried a few suggestions floating around the www. but only found one that sort of worked...took a chance. If you are having the same issues, try clicking Dashboard then settings ( follow the tabs New post - edit posts - comments - settings .......)scroll down until you find Select post editor on the left side which has options with circles ( the ones that show a dot when you select) Mine had 'old editor' selected, I clicked on Updated editor (Recommended).  Clicked save at the bottom of the page, and Hey Presto my posts published...HTH... was driving me batty.

1 comment:

amanda73 said...

i was having the exact same problem....... the solution i used was to get rid of IE9.... it isnt compatible with most sites, i was also having problems with ning sites.... i went back to IE8 and my problem was solved