Monday, June 13, 2011

Well, what do you know.......

I finally finished this LO, it's only been sitting on my desk for months. The pic looks better than IRL, I'm not totally happy with it, too many bits that don't quite mesh in my mind. But, it's complete. Bertie cut the tabbed matting piece, he's such a good boy...lol....I cut out the measuring tape into banner pieces, it's hard to tell but they are 3D mounted. Used some old metal embellies, the brass frame and zipper pull and a few brass snaps to resemble thumb tacks.
Just won another ebay auction, this one for Picturesque cart ($33). to add to the one two days ago, Heritage ($18). Same seller, so now I'm just waiting for combined postage invoice. I should (note that....should) be content with the ones I have now....but......I won't say I've finished collecting...lol
have a great day.

No comments: