Monday, August 9, 2010

WOW!!!!! time does fly.....

Well, here I am at last, with absolutely nothing to show for it. My creative time has disintegrated. I fear tooo many projects and only one of me. Well the Pony has taken up some valuable time, just little bits and pieces to make it 99% perfect. The missing indicator leaver and door lock bezels etc are now in place. Just picked up a new T-bar rod, as the old one had a broken leaver that allowed the gear shift to move without pressing in the button. (Bad NO NO).... ohhh and the small problem involving wires, a loose screw and a screwdriver and the resulting smoke and flame...that's another story.

I decided to finally pay for my Ancestry.com membership, I had achieved quite a lot without paying, but now I can access the original historical documents to confirm details. Loving the new information I have accessed. Soo much more than I had before and many pictures to boot.

I've started the process to become a Staff member of Grant's Navy Cadet Unit. That in it'self is time consuming.....the paperwork...interviews...etc. As well as my involvement as a Parent Support Group member and Secretary, a position I will be required to give up once my Staff position is finalised.

Some sadness too, my littlest darling- the fluffy one, has moved on to a better place. The decision has been a little while coming, finally it was time. My stray Malt. came to us almost 7 years ago. The kids have taken it better than I thought, especially Megg as Lily was her 'little sister'. I on the other hand, will take a while for the lump in my throat to go.

I'm still getting calls for relief at School, so that is a good thing. A couple of weeks contract as well as the odd sick relief, P-3 sports day has been rained out today, so that gave me an extra day to do things....????? Ummmm Washing, Cleaning.....

Best go and collect the wet people. Hopefully some creative time will follow.

Happy Days

No comments: