Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Who could resist this?????? Not me...

Ok, so I didn't intentionally go looking, the head said 'no more pets' but my heart wasn't convinced....I spotted this sweet face in the pet shop yesterday...I looked at the price...$$$$$$$$ OMG!!!!! no way....ohhhh but she was soooo cute....and all alone...made a call to the 'Mr' and he baulked at the cost...'no way, not for something that size'.....yeah I know.....but a little while later I started thinking of the $$$$$$$$ that have dissapeared into the 'green bucket - aka Emerald Pony' and thought....HANG ON!!!!!! this is my turn.....so I sort of guilted him into it...took him down to look at her and she melted his heart toooo....the $$$$$$$ are forgotten...
So here she is, my 'Bonnie' a tri-choc Chihuahua.....mid length coat...so will keep the fluff...absolutely adorable and melted everyones' hearts. Was sooo good through the night...yeah I know, new puppy and honeymoon period only time will tell....
So now I will have more photos to take and scrap...and still less time...haha

1 comment:

Lisa K said...

That is one sweet face -!!