
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Never assume they don't know enough to get what they want......
Oversized Tanty on both sides, achieved this. I was soo over the 'I wants'....I made the mistake of replying 'Go ahead but get your own finance, don't expect me to help' Ok so in hindsight that was a silly thing to say, but I wasn't expecting him to be able to do it alone. Now don't get me wrong, I don't have an aversion to Mustangs, it's just the 'financial timing' and lack of car accomodation=short term deterioration, and the fact he intends to use it as his everyday car as well as the expenses of Rego and insurance on a V8. I guess I'm a practical thinker. Anyway, deposit is paid. Pickup will be at the end of the week after much needed disc brakes have been added. Drum brakes gave him a fright, it's been too long for him between vehicles to go back to drums. Ok I will admit she is very purty and in next to mint condition, such is approved by me as I'm the fine detail inspector. Just a couple of tiny things missing like Indicator knob/end and one door lock bezel surround. She's a ,67 Mustang Coupe, 289 V8 left hand drive (hmmmm I won't be jumping in to drive too soon). Now that is not really info that would interest many of my followers, but that's her in a nutshell, sadly she is older than me and looks sooo much better....LOL....The 'Emerald Pony' joins the family.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The cost of petrol may change his mind!
Post a Comment