School Holidays next week, will chain myself to my desk and see what I can come up with.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Wow!!!! what a slack blogger I've been...
Well time as certainly gotten away from me...although I am wondering where my 'ME' time has gone. If anyone has found it along with my mojo I'd really appreciate it's return....but seriously life has gotten in the way...This seems to be the only thing I have created with photo proof...although I have made a baby box, another gift tin and numerous cards...just nothing to show for them..anyway this is DD#1 dressed for her Yr 12 formal, last year....gave Herbie a whirl with my new Home Decor cart. that I picked up on a shopping spree with the my Beasties +2 before their Heidi workshop.(Chandelier and title) Completely stoked with the cart, had always thought the Home Accents cart. was nice, but this one is sooo much better for me...flocked the HS demask stamp and misted the flowers, added my new signature piece of a cameo.
School Holidays next week, will chain myself to my desk and see what I can come up with.
School Holidays next week, will chain myself to my desk and see what I can come up with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW!!! Absolutely Stunning!!! Luv Shaz xoxo
wooooooooo hoooooooooooo great to see you back in the world of blogging. lol did my littel nudge nudge wink wink work??? hehehe. love love love the LO
Post a Comment