Monday, August 31, 2009

Pictures will follow...

Had the best extended weekend...couldn't have asked for better company..love you girls..started with some $$ spent at Photo Continental...got the RC-1 wireless remote for my camera...then hit the Friday afternooon peak traffic..which wasn't soo bad..stopped for food at the golden arches then onto our apartment...gorgeous views and a place we could move into forever...hmmm would we miss the hubby's and kids????....anyway...unpacked...and headed out for grocery necessities..only to find it was the Coast's Show Day Hol....so had to suffice with corner store and bottleO....that done and pizza, we returned to the apartment...and hit the table scrappin'...........the order of the rest of the weekend might be a little out...but we headed to Sunbird scrapshop......which I might add is closing down (date not confirmed)...had 30% off everything....I grabbed some dotty bazzill....yummy, my new love...mist, lace, chippie cuts- tree, keys and flourishes, clear stamps....I was quite good...my Beasties????? well they can confess themselves...LOL....then we went to Spottie...more lace, some PP...ummmm this is where I say...I'll have to get the docket out of hiding to work out what else I got...but for now that's it...gotta go to work today and get the kids moving...back later...TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!

No comments: