Tuesday, August 4, 2009

some show'n'tell......

This is my new baby....been watching for awhile now....was keeping watch between this and an Epson...but sadly Epson hasn't upgraded it's dpi....this baby runs at 9600x4800 dpi scan/copy...the necessary functions I NEEDED, was the quality prints, slide and negative scanning, individual ink tanks and wireless....the extra bonus is CD/DVD printing....Had a play already and luuuurrrrrvvvveee it...Hmmmm I think he needs a name..... "Oscar"...was looking for names that mean Rainbow...as in colours...LOL....couldn't pronounce many and those I could didn't sound right....one name resembled 'oscar' with lots of hyroglyphic thingys...haha so now it's done..

This is part of a conversation I had with my dear Miss....we were chatting about the manual dymo labellers and what tapes we had....of course she said she didn't have many and I agreed that I was the same.....................until I got them out and had a good look....well this speaks for it's self...I'm now setting myself a challenge to use each of the colours in future LO's....feel free to take up the same challenge.....Ohh and I had to put them in rainbow order to take a pic...LOL


This is my latest LO....another simple design that took a week...maybe it's the hours I'm working???? If I keep going at this rate I'll never get anything done..Adapted a verse about name giving, for the journalling....even used some 'old' stash...my Marcella Kay metal snaps..some MAMBI chippie...metal photo corners and bookplate...and some new stuff....well new for me...Kelly Panacci border stamps ( as special package from my dear Bec..mwah) and my MM journal notes..all in all I'm pleased...and I'm using up my pre-digi photos.. ohhhh and not to forget I used flowers on an all boy LO...haha














No comments: