
Thursday, November 13, 2008
One down another 4 gifts to work out.....
This is the Kaiser Handbag Tidy that I've made for a very special teacher at school....she doesn't teach my kids...but we have worked together for the last Semester and we've had a ball....I only wish that she could continue at the school so Miss Megg has a chance to have her...but being Ed. Q. who knows.......this was fun...I only bought the kit on Tuesday and spent a little while deciding on PP's...Got Bella -Me & You Paperz - Blossom and Kaiser - Distracted - Woozy....then fluked the paint mixing .....The button was a last minute find....and matches perfectly...bit of DM on the scallops and handles then a chippie daisy painted and glitzed...and a few bits added to the key chain....Ok...now best get to some LO's...have a scrappin' good time...:) 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Just Gorgeous H-Lee....I need to get cracking on my xmas pressies too!
Thanks for the comment on my blog!
great bag Heather. love the LO below it too.
Adore that bag Heather, great work and fantastic layout:) TFS Angie
Post a Comment