Saturday, November 8, 2008

I NEED to create....

Well it's been a creative dry spell for me this week....BUT I have been at my desk...doing some tidying up....I really need to re-work my habits...The 'make a card or mini LO with the leftovers' idea only worked for a short while...so the new idea is to try the Easy Patterns articles from CK...I get the theory of it....I guess it's just a matter of sitting and 'doing'. I did find my Lucky Dip LO jar...the one I started a very long time ago with strips of card with my supplies listed on them...the idea is that when my mojo goes on holidays I dip into the jar and pull out some strips and that takes out the guess work of what supplies to use....only problem is I have sooooooooooo many more supplies now...HaHa...I figured it would also remind me of my hidden stash away from the eyes......

Ohhhh I did finally toss out the remains of the laminate offcuts that I'd collected from school...I've used Peri to emboss some Xmas designs into it for tags on Xmas cards...which I haven't started....it's on 'The LIST'... Got some gorgeous new stamps from My Dear Bec to use on my Xmas cards...sooo yummy mwah....
Need to sort out what I'm doing for the Teachers this year too. Got one idea sorted, just have to buy the cute Kaiser Handbag Desk caddy....just perfect for the Teacher I have earmarked, and she isn't even one of my kids Teachers....

Ok I should now continue tidying my desk...

Still waiting for Deb to post my latest CT LO...will post here as soon as I get the OK...
Keep scrappin'

1 comment:

CreativeMe68 said...

Hi Heather-Lee,
I am with you on the "I need to create" just don't seem to have the inclination now to scrap! I look through my stash and think I could do this and that but I just never seem to get anything done page LO wise. I have done a few otp things of late but haven't gotten around to finishing them! I hope I find my mojo really soon as I have those LO's and step by step for Tanyah to do! Can't wait to see what you come up with for your CT LO. Luv Shaz xoxo
PS Thank for the comments