Saturday, November 29, 2008

Here they are as promised......

First up is the mask I made for Miss Megg....not as much work as Grant's but pretty enough...then the LO's...The Rough & Tough title didn't suit the Goob...so I twisted it a little with the correction...DMed the chippie alphas after painting then outlined them onto the background...the White pen really makes 'goobster' stand out...won't be the last time I use that effect...I've since added a Red heart decorative pin under the Rough & Tough title...and to that I added some Red Glitz....yep my range has grown since the local Dollars and Sense got a shipment in...at just $4.99 a bottle and what appears to be most of the range, I now own 10 colours..lol....the last LO is more ov the Baby Boy DCWV range...one of DS#1 and Daddy at just 1 week old...finally used my lilac dymo tape...(thanks Miss)...I've started on the photoless LO's I'm doing for a friend from school...she gave me her hostess gift of a teddy called Rosie Bear (which is the name of Mum & Dads boat) from her linen party.. so I promised her some LO's as Thanks...I tend to add embellishments over photos so this has been a little difficult...and so far I haven't had time to corrupt her into dimension..lol..so plain and simple is the way to go.....what a challenge..ok that's all for now...school hols in 2 weeks = lots of scrappin' time...enjoy until then.










No comments: