Wednesday, October 15, 2008

As Promised....

This is my latest LO...a challenge from Deb's Creations...this was a Negative Space challenge....I love it....although too many like this and I'll have to give up buying PP....otherwise I'll never get through my huge stash....but then I'm not sure that would be a big problem...LOL..










This the only gift box I managed this weekend....just ran out of time...didn't really do much to this one seeing the sides already had a nice print...just added some glitz to the centre of the flowers on the sides...

































This is my entry for My Dear Bec's cj...I've added a transperancy page to this one also...loving embossing these..and totally loving the carolee's alpha stickers...my Title is 25 dreams for this Life...had lots of trouble thinking of 25 things...so #25 is listed as TBA....my funny joke...








































2 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Hi Heather, Love all of your LO's esp the box and your CJ is looking mighty fine!!!Love the bit about surviving parenthood. LOL! I haven't really scrapped much this month lost my mojo. I think I have only done 3 LO's

Angela said...

WOW! Love that box, very nice:):)

Great negative space layout, love the colours used too:) TFS Angie