Firstly a Big THANKS to Kath and My Dear Miss for help with the book plates/labels....just waiting on delivery and must buy Mod Podge to adhere PP to the drawers...then I'll put up some pics...
Secondly I've finished My Dear Bec's cj...will take decent daytime photos soon....
Thirdly I've got 2 giftboxes to alter for this weekend...so I'm looking at an all nighter tomorrow night...maybe an hour or two for sleeping...got First Aid course all weekend....Arrrrrggggggg do I leave things to the last minute or what???? Luckily I work well under pressure...Haha..
Fourthly...My Dear Miss has finally started her own blog...she's planning to make it 'perty' soon...Woo Hooo more to Blog Hop...way to go Miss...mwah!!
Stay tuned for further creations of my world...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heather! You have been very busy, and the final creations speak a thousand words, well done great work:):) TFS Ange
Post a Comment