I'm putting a call out to all my scrappin' friends....I'm in desperate need to get some metal book plates...the only problem is I NEED the antique gold colour....I have 23 Ikea drawers that I NEED to put them on...I'm envisioning different shapes and sizes....which is why I've taken a pic of mixed shapes...but the oval ones are the colour that I NEED..they look copper here but are the antique gold IRL....The oval's I believe were MM ones...I bought them a few years back....so I understand if they can't be found....Now I'm not asking for anyone to send me any...just a heads up on a site that might sell them, while you are out there doing the Cyber Shopping....If all else fails I may have to resort to Plan B....buying silver and mixing paint....
Thanks in Advance for any tips...
1 comment:
Hi I have found 7 packets of antique gold rectangle ones contact me if you are interested and I will let you know the website and where to find them
Kath skp19@bigpond.net.au
Post a Comment