So just a few pics today; first is the Star Chart I made for my Preppies, this is laminated for long-term use, I've added their names using the clear tape from my dymo labeller so I can remove them for next year. The 'star of the week' badge has a bead chain attached to a star paperclip. The clip fits over the button on their shirt, so no need for safety pins, sort of fell together that way and the star paperclip keeps with the theme. I punched out stars from some window cling picture sheets that I had stashed away. The stars just stick around the edges and over the stars when not in use. Bertie was hard at work for this one.
The big boy finally got his licence, first test and passed. Mixed emotions, he's a good driver when I'm in the car, let's hope he is the same when out with his mates. This is the $400 special that replaced the $600 special that is now rotting in my front yard. (lesson learned; 24 year old cars should not sit for months and not be started ie: One 1988 model Honda Accord Hatchback for sale)
Found this cool idea on Pinterest....DO NOT GO TO PINTEREST!!!!! Highly addictive. I figured the old novel pages I use to scrap and craft with now have an extra purpose. Well the unused spines now have a new life. (Note this is not my creation, but the idea will appear eventually in my house)
Scraproom update; Well things have been held up due to the boy's application being delayed again for medical clearance. Shoulder, this time. One day I will get a room........................................
It's the start of 2 weeks school holidays and the plan is to get my scrap area back in some order, that amongst a huge house clean. After that I will be able to play with my newly purchased bit's and pieces, and the ones that should be arriving this week.... :)


No comments:
Post a Comment