Sunday, May 20, 2012

Soooo little time...

WOW!! I have neglected my blog for a little too long. Things have been busy, busy, busy. Back to full-time work as well as my other commitments has left me with very little time to create. I am trying...working on a noticeboard for my little office space at school, just looking for the right bits to finish it. Making the most of it so it will also match my soon-to-be, much awaited scraproom. Still finishing off the score board for the Cadet unit.  Weekends just seem to come and go, way to quickly, it seems to be filled with catch up for things I haven't managed to find time for during the week. It's a vicious roller coaster.  I'm resigned to the idea that I may not create successfully until July, when I get my scraproom.  That hasn't stopped me collecting more supplies. LOL! Fingers crossed for some productive 'ME' time.

No comments: