Sunday, January 15, 2012

And here is 2012....

Off to a slow start for the year.......but then again I've at least got some show'n'tell.....so that must be a good thing. First up is a LO I've lifted from one of my own...lol...yeah crazy I know...but I decided that I would take inspiration from one of my displayed LO's. It's worked, I think. Not sure what I think of it yet, but it's the first of my 2012 tally.



Here is a Heidi Swapp inspired frame that she showed here  http://www.mycraftchannel.com/Shows/Create-to-Remember/?omedia_id=613  Created this one for a certain special lady  ;) for her new classroom. Some painted, outlined and DMed chippie letters, hot glued to the frame and  I ended up adding the PP to the centre in case the notes or phrases don't quite fill the frame. Bit of bling and glitz to the clip and it's done.



I've been working on a Mini 'Me' album that I started a few years ago, it's a WIP.  
I've also been covering Megg's school books with culled PP with some Bertie cuts to finish. Had to try out the new carts.  Sophisticated, Straight from the Nest, Lyrical Letters, Printing 101 and A Word Party. Making myself another Heidi and Teresa Collins framed monogram, after all the fingers are crossed for that ever important Scrap Room and what better way than to create some personalised pretties.



1 comment:

rih2002 said...

1 down.... 364 to go?! hehe :)