First up shows that it is possible to create in the car, in the shopping centre carpark. OK so I was a little time poor that week, so as a quick personalised box, I bought the spotted box, removed the old ribbon that didn't match anyway, attached some new ribbon and bow, some glitter letters and some sparkly butterfly embellies. Total time 28 mins. Did need to grab some essentials- glue and scissors. Note to self- keep essential supplies in the car....lol
Finally picked up my rug that had been on layby since November. (Glad they weren't strict on contract time). It is the gorgeous lime/pistachio/apple colours, so too are the cushions but not so obvious in the pics. I figured if Hubby didn't like it, then it would find a place in my future scraproom. Looks a bit like grass in the pic but I love it.
New additions, Goobster finally finished setting up the tank and got these two. 'Terra' on the left and 'Ninja' on the right. Too early to sex them just yet, but hoping for a pair of females or one of each. Two males tend to fight when they are older. Really placid and handle really well too.
This was today's find. A dvd shelf in timber that matches most of the other scrap furniture. Has one shelf left to fill :o 7 cartridges per shelf, 6 shelves. Seriously thinking of getting another, not necessarily for carts. but then again...haha....maybe for future carts. but usable in the interim. I put it in behind the TV and wondered how long it would take the Mr to notice. 2 1/2 hrs. Not bad...lol
Soooooo when I tear myself away from Pinterest and start creating some of the things I have seen there that inspire me, I will have more to show. Bit dissappointed in BH&G, I saw an episode last week and lots of the things on Pinterest were on the show. Ok so I get that they have to look for inspiration, just like most of us.


No comments:
Post a Comment