Friday, October 8, 2010

What a week.....9 more to go

I hope to have something to show by the end of the weekend. I've had a LO on my desk since last weekend, all ready to stick down, when I decide just 'what else' it needs.

Busy, Busy, Busy this week being new a Term and new hours for me. Another new Student to support and preparations for the Musical in our brand new Hall. Wearing both my Staff and Parent hats, which gives me a full day. I've been painting back drops for the lower school classes, just one more to go and the Musical is just a week away. Combined with Cadet commitments (both Parent Group and Pre-Staff), this little black duck has soooo much to do...Awards Night is our next big event. Luckily there is just 9 weeks remaining until Xmas holidays.

So it looks like a perfect Scrap day today, it's raining and the pre-race activities are on for Bathurst, which has race day tomorrow. That keeps Mr entertained..lol

I will return..

No comments: