Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm back with some show-n-tell...

This is my Kaiser Organiser...made to match my Ikea drawers..finding leftover PP's was the most difficult part. I'm storing my Alpha stickers in this along with my small collection of Mist...I sooooo need to get some more...the drawers hold my fabric alphas, clear plastic alphas, my clock faces and my growing supply of butterflies. It nestles nicely on top of my Ikea drawers, I'm considering adding another of the storage solutions, seeing that Ikea no longer has the fira range....but I'm still deciding which one to get...and of course that would mean finding a new home for Peri and friends. Maybe another cull of mags is necessary.


Here is the LO that was so long in completing...WHY????? I have no idea, all I have added in the past weeks is the penline and details around the photo. Very simple but another added to this years meagre tally.







Until next time.............................................



No comments: