Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just sorting and backing up photos and found these....

WARNING!!!!!!!! Loads of photos...
First up is the latest LO, first double in a loooooooonnnngggg time. A mix of inspiration online and one of My Dear Miss's recent LO's.


These are the Wedding Invitations finally completed after a change in dates. (A redo of details) The request was for simple and non-fussy. These were inspired by D's invitations from last year. Thanks D.













Here is what I have done with my PP's, it was Beastie inspired. Sorted by colour instead of Brand. I must admit it has made the process of selecting PP's for LO's easier. I just wish time was as easy to find. Is it surprising that I have loads of greens, pinks and plums??? LOL




























A few updated pics of my Scrap Space, still sharing the family room but changed walls with storage....will eventually take full pics, once my desk is tidy. I just have to learn to keep the narrow shelf space in front of my Ikea mini drawers clear, so I don't have to keep moving things to get to the drawer contents.


























































1 comment:

tracey said...

looks fantastic heather-lea ... so when is the scrap day at your place?... let me know so i can book it in.

have a good easter holiday.

tracey