Just a couple of pics from activities that have been taking up my time....first up is the card I made for my godson's brother...used my heat gun to dry the glitz...started to bubble...cool effect...matted the star onto metal shim...textured this time from baby formula tin seal....
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Holidays....woooooo hooooooooo
Well it's week one of the 2 weeks school hols...spending the most part of this week with my dear Miss at her place...first trip in new van...all good....plan to scrap some and finish a couple of altered paint tins by request...will upload the one I have completed soon...
Just a couple of pics from activities that have been taking up my time....first up is the card I made for my godson's brother...used my heat gun to dry the glitz...started to bubble...cool effect...matted the star onto metal shim...textured this time from baby formula tin seal....
This is a sneak peak at 'Britney's' formal dress...it's like a candy apple pink.....not hot pink and not candy apple red...but a combo....2nd dress she tried on....has a bit of a gathered panel in the front...will be adding a large bling buckle...the panel is a little longer than the hem and a bit of a trip hazard atm.....have some metallic silver shoes on their way with some bling on the toe....will see if I can hunt down a pic....made her up a Pandora copy bracelet and also a necklace with a couple of the matching beads....will take pics when back at home....
Just a couple of pics from activities that have been taking up my time....first up is the card I made for my godson's brother...used my heat gun to dry the glitz...started to bubble...cool effect...matted the star onto metal shim...textured this time from baby formula tin seal....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment