After a mercy call from my dear Miss, due to some messed plans....I kept her company on a last minute trip to the Paper Expo on the long weekend...got me some goodies...some that I planned to get weren't available...namely the cropper hopper vertical paper storers.....so this is what I came home with...new toys include glimmer mist...my dear Bec can't speak highly enough of the stuff...got 3 bottles...walnut, olive and a reddish/pink...some ever useful chippie letters...a Fiskars border punch...some new flocking colours - missing from the pic is the baby pink..it was still in the bag...3 of the MM journal note papers..a blank calendar stamp with months..a top up of green tara flowers, including some of the new colours...sooo in love with the Indigo colour...yummy!!...ohhh and the awesome flourish frame and butterflies...laser cut from matting board...just gorgeous...google Scrapmatts...some really lovely designs and prices are quite good tooo...and a new StazOn...a deep red/pink....can't wait to pulloff some transperancy butterflies with that..ohhh and because I spent a nominated amount at one store I got a free PP pack....photo was a bit blurred...but has at least 25 sheets of various brands...picked a blues pack...really nice ones, not the usual icky ones that are usually freebies...

I'm still fighting the dreaded winter bugs....on and off for last 6 weeks now...grr throat is really sore...but at least the nose has stopped dripping....Ohhh and not my usual chatter here..Non-scrap related..but I was just asked to renew my contract until the end of the year...wooo hooo!!! pretty stoked...
Keep on Scrappin'....
4 comments:
Hey I wished I had of known you were going to the expo! I would have loved to catch up...looks like you had a big spend up too...not as much as my big spend up but big enough!!
Lots of yummies to play with!! Luv Shaz xoxo
have fun playing with your new goodies, you done well... the best thing I take for a sore throat is a spoon of honey or honey and lemon.... that's all we take in our house when them cold flu bugs hit along with panadol of course.. we usually only get hit once a year at end of winter..
Yummy yummy Heather!! Wow you are so blessed to get to the Expo!! Have fun with you little haul!!
Kathie
xoxo
oh yummy..good on ya,hope you enjoyed your little shopping spree!
Post a Comment