Saturday, May 30, 2009

A few new pieces...

This is my latest LO....it's taken me all week to decide on the title pieces...the chippie font I had planned for 'Journey' was missing the 'e'...wasn't happy for a full mixed font this time....had a play with my flocking...finally....covered 'Journey' in brown flocking powder and also flocked the birds....YES you did read correctly...I succumbed to birds after all this time....but I'll just say that these took my fancy for the reason that they have the 'real' look rather than the comical/arty look...Thanks to Miss for the Dymo font...lost mine somewhere amongst 'puter changes...





These are the pics I did for one of the Teachers...I did her a Dragonfly last year as a Life cycle pic but unfortunately 'someone' decided that they would keep it, and took it from the room....so these are the replacements....I also did a green ant but it's not nearly as nice as these...lets face it they aren't the nicest of insects....all of these are hand drawn and outlined in marker and coloured with water colours and my H2O pen...got me itching to do some more butterflies for LO's....









Until next time.....keep on scrappin'




3 comments:

Treesa said...

wow love that lo and those papers are gorgeous!

Stefanie said...

Just saying hello.
great LO too.
I popped by your blog and had to have a clock like yours.
Love it, thanks.
(www.semplydone.blogspot.com)

Kathie said...

they are extremely beautiful Heather, I really love them. They would look fantastic on any LO!!
Kathie
xoxo