Sunday, May 3, 2009
A Challenge and a finished LO...
This is from a Challenge by ChrisW on Deb's...."multi layering, must have distressing, must have stitching or lacing, must have a handwritten journalling tag"....used DCWV Garden Party PP, hessian, machine stitching, hand cutting, flowers, bling, pearls, glitz, cork sheeting, stamping and a lace doily...I must say though...not too impressed with Picassa....the pictures are crystal clear from the camera to the puter...but once editing size it blurs....will have to seriously get my other editing programs onto this puter...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't know what you are worried about it looks perfectly fine from what I am looking at!! Love everything about it!!! Just Perfect!
Love the one with all the circles as well, it looks cool! Love your stuff
Luv Shaz xoxo
OMG heather-lea,your shabbychic layout tis just divine,glad you enjoyed the challenge!
LOVE that chic layout - fabulous work
Post a Comment