Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just a very quick visit...

From another kit I threw in for Melbourne.....finally finished.....I think I'm hooked on the shaped paper thingy....whatever it is called...another using the MM sheet as a template...this time I punched holes in the point and corners...the butterflies are in pink and white but a bit hard to see with the angle of the wings...but pleased with this one....bit different colours for me....but I think it works....
The other LO I've completed has to be hidden for a bit...its for my position at Debs.....can't reveal yet but will when I can...
keep on scrappin'

3 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Heather this is a gorgeous LO, love the colours that you have used and I love those shaped papers too! Great photo of you DD Luv Shaz xoxo

chrisw said...

Beautiful layout Heather-Lea..and so was the previous one..Love what you've done with your scrap space!

ViX said...

Love those colours together, just gorgeous!