Sunday, February 22, 2009

Latest project taking up my time...

Well the painters have been....Hmmmmmm 15yrs of collecting and 2 extra children...since we first moved in....I now have a new respect for the minimalist life......and it wasn't only my scrap stuff...but moving everything in every room so the painters could get the job done.....the lead up to their arrival meant many late/early mornings...the bonus is that I now have a new scrap area....where I shared the kid free lounge room with DH , I now share the Family room...although the 'kid free lounge' is no longer kid free...haha...photos will follow...I'm still putting away the last of it and continuing with a serious culling of very old supplies and more Mags. Although while starting to cave, I had my Beastie, Miss guiding me from afar...LOL...thanks Miss...I'm sure I won't miss those photocopied maple leaves or plastic packaging earmarked for templates...and resisting the urge to take photos of things that I once had marvelous ideas to use and remenicent of my frugal budget scrapping days....those maple leaves really were the most stunning colours...but GONE now...Do I admit to DH that I really do need just a small cupboard to store the things that once found home under my rarely closed desk...(ok, hardly ever closed)...maybe he won't notice....YEAH right...who am I kidding????????????..but it's a NEED and I promise no more new scrapping supplies until I've made a decent dint in what I have already....(well nothing except the new Kaiser Memo boards, for the Teachers of course..LOL) Hope you are all scrappin' up a storm...

No comments: