Soooooooooo, it says it has been 3 years since my last post. I credit some blame to Facebook.. Let's see if I can make it a short story. Work, ANC, sleep, work, ANC, sleep.........................................So I gave away ANC to win back some work-life balance. One cannot survive on an average of 3 hours sleep per night over years. It took nearly a year later to start creating again. Photography, scrapbooking, Cricut fun and painting, now fill my down time. More so Cricut fun and painting right now.
So now the small humans have increased in numbers, a grandson added to the grandchildren total. Still working full-time, dealing with some health stuff - not just mine. Number 4 driving lessons. So many photos to add..might have to jump between laptop and phone, yes, I have turned to easy shots with the phone. My poor SLR is feeling a little neglected.
Until I log in from phone......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment