Monday, January 11, 2016

Welcome 2016...

So the mojo has been in short supply..maybe I just don't have enough time to spread around. I like to sit and look at my scraproom and tidy it. Ok, so when I tidy it I really do find lots of things I forgot I had, yeah admit it....you all have been there. Budget is very tight so new purchases have been a little on the scarce side. Although I have worked out that if I ask the big kids for gift cards- Spotlight, Typo etc. I just have to spend it on me... Don't get me wrong, I'm still going with my theory of buying for my retirement-when I won't be able to afford it. Let's face it, after 14yrs, lots of the trends and products are returning only similar with a twist. A few photos to follow, I'll have to go searching and see what I come up with.....Ohhh the girls have turned 2, time really does fly.

My Spotlight gift card purchase...having a go at a planner this year......yes got a bit of Heidi Swapp goodies.

Watched a Youtube video on Project Life pages...so had a bit of a play seeing I bought some PL page protectors above.

And here are the cheeky monkeys having fun on their climbing frame that was bought by their Great-grandma and Poppy Bear.


Lefty and Righty...

IzzyB

SiSi

Done for now...will return later with Typo goodies, yes from another gift card...xx

No comments: