Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Busy creating more things for the Muppets.....

Top pic are the KaiserCraft Elephant bookends that I covered in the same papers as the Shower Invitation, added a tree from Straight from the Nest and some other pieces of CS, pretty happy with these.

 Bought some white washed bird houses from K-mart for $6, altered using some of the same papers and cut some owls from Create-a-Critter, added some paint and more papers for the roof and eaves. These will be either nightlights with an LED or two inside for just a little glow or end up the base of lamps. I just have to find the lighting fittings.
 This is the last of the Shower Invitations, the elephant uses the same papers as the ones I used on the bookends.
 These were just too cute to resist, Nanny has been naughty yet again.....lol....got them at the post office.
Until next time...got some more teaching resources to make.

No comments: