Monday, August 19, 2013

Two sweet little ones.....

Here they are, my Identical grandbabies...Muppet A is hiding behind it's hand and Muppet B shows it's hand on the side of it's face.  Yes, referred to as "it's" .....at the 2nd scan, the sonographer said boys.....at the 3rd scan, a different sonographer said girls...So I'm waiting for the 4th scan..lol...I am one Naughty Nanny...had started collecting blue things after the 'boy' prediction. Oh well, I can have more fun if I need to shop for pink things.  Boys names would be Lachlan Mitchell and Finlay Jaymes. Girls names may be Sianna Jayne and Kaylea Rose. The last scan confirmed a separating membrane which is great news as they were thought to be MoMo twins (sharing chorionic and amniotic sacs) so they are now MoDi twins ( sharing chrionic sac but having their own amniotic sac). Basically they can't tie each other up in knots. One less complication of ID twins.

 Will have lots of creating for these two special ones. Request from the big girl for Baby Shower invitations...I really need  some time off..

No comments: