Tuesday, July 10, 2012

LO #4 for 2012 and Party Invitations..

Continuing on with my Magazine culling ie: pic a page and lift, produced this. Once again very little resemblance to the mag LO. using some old photos again. A play with a few of my newly acquired washi tapes.  I wish the Webster's Pages alpha stickers that I have included capital letters...


 My Washi Tape collection thus far......thanks to a sale at Anna's Craft Cupboard.
 Well, Miss Megg has turned 10 and the mandatory Party is in the making. These are the invitations, inspired by an online pic through Pinterest by Erica Cerwin.
 In typical fashion I was creating these into the early hours so they could be handed out first day back of Term. Struggling at around 1am and not particularly wanting to cut and assemble envelopes (I cut down regular sized card bases for the invites) I remembered the glassine bags from the paper bag album days.  Problem solved!!! Rainbow coloured paperclips to keep in theme and the guests name on the jewellery tags and all was complete.


Now comes the job of creating the decorations, lolly boxes etc. 

No comments: