Ok....so I'm about to do some serious justifying for the following purchases. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH don't tell the 'Mr' and I'm risking adding this because Mum is a frequent visitor...... LOL
Gotta get a bargain when you can....Right???? Of course, yes!!!! the larger flowers are from hair clips, the smaller burgundy ones are from a head band, all from a throw out bin at Big W. The collection of jewellery were also in clearance bins, the price tags show $2 and $3, which when you break them down to individual pieces works out at no more than $1 each, some work out as low as 20 cents. Got my eye on some in Target but they are still full price at the moment. :)
I'd been waiting for the Merci range to come into Big W......I seriously stalked the store everyday when meeting Missy for lunch.....nice weight to the stacks and cheaper than my other fav. DCWV. I'm into journal tags and calenders right now, I've been building quite a collection. My PP's have been mostly ledger and vintage school designs.
It's lucky for me that I've now picked up more hours between now and Xmas.....lucky for 'Mr' too that I'm not able to frequent the shops as often, although he doesn't know about all of this....remember.... SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! ;)
Picked up this little number at cafepress.com.au in white. I love it......it's been my motto for a long time now.
Ohhhh and as for justifying all of the above.........It's my Birthday next week....hahahahahahahahaha

No comments:
Post a Comment