This LO took me pretty much all week, NO..not because I hand-cut the alpha border...Bertie did that..haha...only managed to find small pockets of time to work on it..OK....so Bertie played a big part in this one....I sooo have to get my own Graphically Speaking cart.....otherwise what will I do when I have to hand this one back to Celle...Bertie cut the ONE, which I had planned to just use the negative of the cut, but it failed to show the way I wanted with the background PP, so I 3D mounted the letters after adding a white pen line and DMing in side the line, he also cut the note book edge for the photo matting...he's pretty clever if you ask me..LOL Should I be concerned that I'm scrappin' his Year 1 photo even though he is now in Year 7....Lots of catching up to do for me. Yes, I did fail to put on the dots for the 'i' and 'j', the reason is I dropped one dot, so I couldn't put just 3 on the respective places now, could I??
Friday, April 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ohh... such a cute card! LOve it!
Really nice page too... Graphically Speaking is one of my most used and all time favorite carts!
Post a Comment