Sunday, January 16, 2011

Increased LOVE for Bertie....

So, as you can see, Paper Lace cart. arrived........I am over the moon with the possibilities of this cart. especially as the 12 x 12 option. I must add that the mode key 'fit to page' takes away all of the hassle of trying to guess the size cut that will fit. Here I've used Paper Lace for the fancy lattice look, Rock Princess for the butterflies and Plantin School Book for the title. The lace and photos are 3D mounted, very time comsuming removing the tape backing, but ohh so worth the finished product. DMed the title. The photos are of my Paternal Grandparents, I am lucky to have loads of photos of them up until my Grandmother passed. I made the most of BigW's 8 cent
prints and scanned them all for printing.....all 873 of them. So heaps to scrap without a conscience of using originals that family may want, one day.


So now I'm off to play some more, Celle the sweetie has loaned me some of her carts. to play with.
Keep on Scrappin'


1 comment:

KB said...

Beautiful LOs. I really enjoyed look at your blog. Thanks for sharing!